What Does LTO Stand For In Batteries?MAY.28,2021
How to repair the lithium battery?APR.15,2021
What are the common classifications of power lithium batteries?JAN.05,2021
Which ternary lithium ion battery or iron phosphate lithium ion battery has a longer life?DEC.23,2020
What are the advantages of lithium iron phosphate batteries compared with traditional lead-acid batteries?DEC.17,2020
What is the difference between 18650 battery and soft pack lithium ion batteryDEC.03,2020
Kan Li-ion-batteri erstatte bly-syre batteri direkte?NOV.27,2020
What factors will affect the safety of lithium batteriesNOV.11,2020
What are the advantages of lithium battery energy storageNOV.05,2020
How to charge electric bicycle batteryOCT.29,2020
Hefei Hongye Lithium Energy Science＆Technology Co. Ltd.
Business phone number:
+86 0551 66105045
NO.33 Qiuju Road . High-tech zone . Hefei.Anhui.China
Nowadays, lithium iron phosphate batteries have become an important development direction. The comparative advantages of lithium iron phosphate batteries and traditional lead-acid batteries are mainly reflected in the following aspects.
1) The energy density is high, and the volume and weight of lithium iron phosphate batteries are only about one third of that of lead-acid batteries.
2) The cycle life of a single lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 3000 times, which is far better than a lead-acid battery (500 times).
3) Good temperature function, especially high temperature function. The operation plan of the lithium iron phosphate battery can reach -20℃~60℃, and it can be operated at high temperature for a long time without affecting the battery life.
4) Under the premise of not affecting the battery capacity, the lithium iron phosphate battery can meet the requirements of high current charge and discharge, and can solve the problem of large capacity loss of traditional lead-acid batteries. Under the same capacity, the large current output of a lithium iron phosphate battery is approximately twice that of a lead-acid battery. If lithium iron phosphate batteries are used in UPS power supplies instead of lead-acid batteries, the capacity will be reduced by 50%.
5) High safety. Under harsh conditions such as acupuncture, kneading, short circuit, overshoot, etc., it can still be safe, not deformed, and has strong endurance.
6) Clean and environmentally friendly. The lithium iron phosphate data does not contain any heavy metals and rare metals. It will not cause environmental pollution during production and use, preventing environmental pollution from traditional batteries.
Lithium iron phosphate, as the cathode material of lithium-ion batteries, is now the safest anode material for lithium-ion batteries. Lithium iron phosphate batteries have become an important development direction for lithium-ion power lithium batteries.